TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants that withdraw from workshops or courses prior to 14 days before the beginning of the event will be refunded 90% of their registration fee.
- Participants that withdraw from workshops or courses within 14 days of the beginning of the event will be refunded 50% of their registration fee.
- Notification of the withdrawal must be recieved at least 1 day prior to the beginning of the event otherwise no refund will be provided.
- 100% of the registration fee will be refunded where an event is cancelled by Proteus Wildlife Research Consultants.
- In the event of a postponement, participants will be offered a full refund, or be automatically registered for the new workshop or course.
- Proteus Wildlife Reserach Consultants will not be held liable for any nonrefundable travel costs incurred by Participants prior to the cancellation or postponement.
- Proteus Wildlife Research Consultants accepts no responsiblility for circumstances beyond their control that may result in participants being unable to attend a workshop or course, or circumstances that may compromise the qualtiy of any online events (e.g., server outages, high network traffic). In such cases no refunds will be offered.
- Refunds will not be provided for contract work where the agreed terms of the contract have been meet.
- The information delivered by Proteus Wildlife Research Consultants shall be primarily based upon the published literature on the topic, including, but not restricted to, peer-reviewed journals, published books and reports, however some new and novel aspects may be unpublished at the time of the course.
- Participants accept that there may be alternative statistical approaches and viewpoints relevant to the course topic that are available in the published literature that may, or may not, be included in the course content. While the course content reflects Proteus' professional judgement on the most relevant information for the general topic given course constraints, in some circumstances there may be more appropriate alternative methods that are not discussed during the course.
- Participants accept that any information presented, discussions and consultations with Proteus Wildlife Reserach Consultsants during the course will tend to be of a general nature, and may only superficially deal with specific issues relevant to a particular potential application. Any advice given during the course should not be treated as a substitute for a detailed consultation with Proteus Wildlife Research Consultants on a specific application of the Participant's.
- Participants agree to note share any course material (in part or full) with other parties without the written permission from Proteus Wildlife Research Consultants.
Limit of Liability
- Participants will act upon any information or advice given during the course at their own risk.
- Participants will not hold Proteus Wildlife Research Consultants responsible for any loss to themselves as a result of their acting on information or advice delivered during the course.
- The content of workshops and courses delivered by Proteus Wildlife Research Consultants is based upon peer-reviewed methods that have been published in the scientific literature and professional experience. Participants are welcome to disagree with the content, but any such disagreement does not provided the basis for requesting a refund.
- Clients of contracted work may only dispute the outcome of any research or analysis where they believe the terms of the contracted work have not been meet.
- Delivery of course and workshop content will be either online or in person depending upon specific event being offered.
- Reports for contract work will be in a electronic format unless specifically requested otherwise.
Thank you, your registration has been placed.
You will be contacted by Proteus soon.
You have been sent an email with registration and payment details.
For payment to Proteus' New Zealand bank account (for payments within New Zealand, only the bank account number is required)
Bank Name: Bank of New Zealand, Wellington, New Zealand
SWIFT code: BKNZNZ22
Branch Address: 98 George St, Dunedin
Account Name: Proteus Research and Consulting Ltd
Account Number: 02 0912 0154125 000
Thank you, your waitlisted registration has been placed.
You will be contacted by Proteus if places become available.
You have been sent an email with registration details.